OPENING CEREMONY OF THE ZERGER 432 MW SIMPLE CYCLE POWER PLANT PROJECT
We as Renaissance Heavy Industries are proud to announce that despite the pandemic conditions we together with Sumitomo Corporation & Mitsubishi Power successfully completed the “Zerger 3×144 MW (ISO) Simple Cycle Power Plant Project” in Charjev District of the Lebap Region of Turkmenistan before the project due date of 31/08/2021 and held the opening ceremony on September 3, 2021.
Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan Mr. Purchekov Charymyrat Hyvalievich and the State Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan Mr. Ejima Kiyoshi were present to witness the opening of the “First Japanese Technology Power Plant” in Turkmenistan. Mr. Purchekov started his speech by conveying congratulations of the President of Turkmenistan His Excellency Mr. Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov .
Apart from that, Mayor of the Lebap Region of Turkmenistan Mr. Amangeldiyev Shohrat Annagurbanovich , Minister of Industry and Construction Production of Turkmenistan Mr. Annamammedov Baymurat Ilmuradovich , Minister of Energy of Turkmenistan Mr. Rejepmyradov Hajymuhammet Saparmuhammedovich , Minister of Construction and Architecture of Turkmenistan Mr. Orunov Guvanch Dovletmammedovich , Chairman of Turkmenhimiya State Concern Mr. Niyazliyev Niyazli Myradovich , Deputy of the Ambassador of Japan to Turkmenistan Mr. Shunsuke Kondo , President of Rönesans Holding Dr. Erman Ilıcak , President and CEO of Sumitomo Corporation (Central Eurasia) Mr. Ohashi Daisuke , Executive Vice President & Chief Regional Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Mr. Kentaro Hosomi , Chief Executive Officer of Mitsubishi Power Mr. Carlos Gonzalez Peton , Turkmenistan Country Manager of Renaissance Heavy Industries Mr. Mehmet Kayalar and Power Group Director of Renaissance Heavy Industries Mr. Günalp Sağlam were among the participants.
Having completed its first EPC Project in cooperation with Sumitomo Corporation and Japanese Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Mitsubishi Power, Renaissance Heavy Industries performed the following work:
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of Balance of Plant (BOP) and Switchyard,
- Consolidation of turbines, generators and other projects of Mitsubishi and preparation of adaptation projects,
- Design of civil works for turbine and generator,
- Procurement of materials and equipment for Balance of Plant (BOP) and switchyard and completion of their transportation to the site,
- All construction works of the power plant,
- Pre-commissioning of the power plant and making the plant ready for operation,
- Commissioning and testing of Balance of Plant (BOP) and switchyard,
- Commissioning and testing of Mitsubishi Turbines and generators together with Mitsubishi
The opening ceremony continued with speeches, presentation of project introduction videos and delivery of certificates, and the ceremony ended with the delivery of vehicles to be used in the facility to the Director of Lebap State Power Plant.
We as Renaissance Heavy Industries would like to thank all of our colleagues who made this success possible, and everyone who contributed for their support and efforts.